More than 170 clinical trials have been registered for the evaluation of mRNA-based therapeutics / vaccines, worldwide.
The clinical research activity, in terms of number of trials registered, is reported to have increased at a steady CAGR of 44%, during the period 2017-2022. Of the total number of trials registered, close to 22% have already been completed, while 46% of the studies are actively recruiting participants.
Partnership activity within this domain has grown at a CAGR of 60%, between 2019 and 2022.
Nearly 34% of the deals were inked in 2021. Majority of the instances captured in the report were manufacturing agreements, representing 22% of the total partnerships. Further, most of the intercontinental deals have been inked by players based in North America.
North America and Europe are anticipated to capture close to 65% of the global market share, by 2035.
The market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at the highest CAGR during the period 2022-2035. In terms of type of product, drug substance (APIs) is expected to occupy a larger share (70%) of the overall mRNA synthesis and manufacturing service market in 2035.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Key Questions Answered
- What are the factors driving mRNA synthesis and manufacturing market?
- How many players are providing services for custom synthesis of mRNAs?
- How many players are offering mRNA contract manufacturing services for commercial purposes?
- How many kits are available in the market for the synthesis of mRNA?
- Which geographical segment has the highest growth rate in mRNA synthesis and manufacturing market?
- Which segment, in terms of type of product, accounts for the largest mRNA synthesis and manufacturing market share?
- What is the partnership and collaboration trends in mRNA synthesis and manufacturing domain?
- Who are the key players in mRNA synthesis and manufacturing market?
The financial opportunity within the mRNA synthesis and manufacturing service market has been analysed across the following segments:
- Type of Product
- Drug substances (APIs)
- Drug products (FDFs)
- Application Area
- mRNA-based vaccines
- mRNA-based therapeutics
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious diseases
- Oncological disorders
- Other diseases
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
The research also includes detailed profiles of the key players (listed below) engaged in mRNA synthesis and manufacturing domain; each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its service portfolio (for mRNA synthesis and contract manufacturing service providers) / product portfolio (mRNA synthesis kit providers), recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- Jena Biosciences
- New England Biolabs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TriLink BioTechnologies
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/mrna-synthesis-and-manufacturing-market.html or email [email protected]
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Smart Labels Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
- AI-based Digital Pathology / AI Pathology Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2022-2035
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415