The Global Trivalent Chromium Finishing market is anticipated to reach USD 405.86 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. In addition to regulatory demands for trivalent chromium as a substitute for hyperbaric chromium, the increased concern about health and safety concerns would drive market growth. Moreover, increased demand from the European region is expected to further fuel demand over the forecast period.
Decorative is the largest category for the application with sales, and over the forecast period the trend is expected to keep increasing. The need to improve the component surface appearance will increase more and more. Decorative chrome is commonly used because of various properties such as the resistance to stain and abrasion. The large work to reduce the use of harmful chemicals in the process of chromium finishing boosts demand for trivalent chromium finishing.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Trivalent Chromium Finishing Market:
Asterion, LLC, Chem Processing, Inc., Atotech Deutschland GmbH, Electro Chemical Finishing Co., MacDermid Incorporated, Kakihara Industries Co., Ltd., Midland Polishing and Plating Ltd., Ronatec C2C, Inc., Poeton Industries Ltd., and Sarrel Group
Get a sample copy of the global Trivalent Chromium Finishing market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3385
Further key findings from the report suggest
- From 2019 to 2027, plating systems are expected to experience most rapid value growth in various end-use industries, such as vehicles, hydraulics and heavy machinery.
- Decorative was the main sales product group. The rising popularity is expected to drive growth because of corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Due to the widespread use of various decorative and functional chrome in vehicle parts, automotive was projected to be the largest end-use industry.
- Due to the growing demand for energy in the automotive industry in the United States, substantial growth is expected in the next few years.
- Higher initial investments to establish a trivalent chromium plant are, however, a challenge as it affects the system's adoption rate. Additional costs for the metal and non-metal finishing firms are associated with the production, commissioning and installation of these tanks.
- In May 2017, BluCr is a safe alternative to hexavalent chromium-finish process, widely used in building, automotive and oil and gas industry, launched by Atotech.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/trivalent-chromium-finishing-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Trivalent Chromium Finishing Market Segmentation
System Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Conversion Coatings
Application Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Oil Gas
- Hydraulics Heavy
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3385
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]