The global polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) market size was USD 1,785.65 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
There is growing demand for polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) in bioengineering and pharmaceutical applications and end-user industries, including the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal health, adhesives and beverage industries, and the increasing use of the product in the manufacture of nail polish, lipstick, lotion, sunscreen and mascara are the key factors driving the market's revenue growth. Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) is a hydrophilic polymer widely used as a carrier in the pharmaceutical, biomedical and nutritional industries.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Market:
BASF SE, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Merck KGaA, Boai NKY Pharmaceuticals Ltd., NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., JH Nanhang Life Sciences Co., Ltd., Zhejiang NetSun Co., Ltd., Glide Chem Private Limited, and Star-Tech JRS Specialty Products Co., Ltd.
Get a sample copy of the global Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1341
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The North American market will account for a larger share of revenue in 2021. Advances in market-changing chemical research and development and technology are driving market revenue growth in this region. The United States is a leader in integrating market-changing technologies into manufacturing. Consumers in this region are experiencing strong use of electrical and electronic products as well as demand for electric vehicles (EVs), which is significantly driving demand for polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) in this region.
- In addition, market revenue growth in this region is notable for the rise in average households. According to the United States Census Bureau, the median household income is $67,521 in 2020. Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) is an essential raw material for the manufacture of beauty products and cosmetics. These factors are driving the growth of the polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) market in this region.
- On June 2, 2021, Boai NKY Pharmaceuticals Ltd. partnered with Harke Pharma to expand the distribution partnership of PVP and PVPP in Eastern Europe. This partnership between the two companies will make it possible to become a strategic distributor of excipients and a provider of solutions in this area.
- On April 30, 2021, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., a leading US-based specialty materials company, acquired the personal care business of Schülke Mayr GmbH. The completion of this acquisition will expand Ashland's scientific expertise in biotechnology and microbiology while strengthening the company's consumer business portfolio and position in specialty additives.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyvinylpyrrolidone-pvp-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Market Segmentation
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Electrical and electronics
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1341
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Market:https://cse.google.com/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/reverse-osmosis-membrane-market
Water Softening Systems Market:https://images.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-softening-systems-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]