The global Nitrogenous Fertilizer for Grains Market size was valued at USD 68.45 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 77.99 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
The demand for nitrogen fertilisers is expected to increase, largely because of the need to improve agricultural productivity. Recent estimates by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) indicate that chronic hunger, which continues to affect more than 800 million people, will only grow as the global population exceeds 9 billion by 2050. Feeding that would enable several individuals to increase total food production by some 60 percent by 2050. Agricultural intensification using fertilisers and best management practises are the best way possible to do this without agricultural extensification, which requires increased conversion of natural ecosystems to agriculture, loss of biodiversity, and a large rise in greenhouse gas emissions.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Nitrogenous Fertilizer for Grains Market:
Yara International ASA, Nutrien Ltd., EuroChem Group AG., CF Industries Holdings Inc., PJSC Togliattiazot, Koch Fertilizers, LLC, OCI Nitrogen, Sinofert Holdings Limited, Coromandel International Ltd., and URALCHEM Holding Plc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3841
Key Highlights from the Report:
- EuroChem Group AG, one of the world's leading producers of mineral fertilisers, announced in December 2018 the opening of Russia's first Urea Ammonium Sulfate (UAS) plant at the Novomoskovskiy Azot Plant with a capacity of 400 tonnes per day of urea and 600 tonnes per day of UAS.
- In November 2019, Nutrien Ltd., one of the producers and distributors of potash, nitrogen and phosphate fertiliser products, announced the acquisition of Ruralco Holdings Ltd., the largest agricultural services business in Australia. This acquisition is expected to enable Nutrien Ltd. to compete in the global market and improve the delivery of products and services to Australian farmers.
- The urea segment is expected to register the highest growth on the basis of the product due to its lower environmental impact.
- The high demand for ammonium nitrate from North America and Europe is expected to have a positive effect on the market.
- The demand for nitrogen fertilisers in cereal production is expected to increase in order to feed the rapidly growing global population.
- The application of nitrogen-based fertilisers is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the fruit and vegetable market.
- Consumption of nitrogen fertilisers is expected to rise at a slower pace over the next few years in mature markets such as North America and Western Europe.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nitrogenous-fertilizer-market
The Nitrogenous Fertilizer for Grains Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Nitrogenous Fertilizer for Grains Market.
The global Nitrogenous Fertilizer for Grains Market is segmented into:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
- Cereals Grains
- Oilseeds Pulses
- Fruits Vegetables
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3841
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]